SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New suggestion: Transformation functionality.

+2
voodoo
Кеltecc
6 posters

Go down

New suggestion: Transformation functionality. Empty New suggestion: Transformation functionality.

Post by Кеltecc Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 am

I'm not sure if there are many brawlers on SnailMS, but to me this came to be a real thorn. It's a key functionality in brawler class. Without it functioning, it gives me and any other brawlers a severe disadvantage, whatever the case may be. So in closing, I wish for you to try to add functionality to transformation and super-transformation. If this isn't possible, the least you can do is explain why it doesn't function in the first place.

-кeltec.
Кеltecc
Кеltecc

Back to top Go down

New suggestion: Transformation functionality. Empty Re: New suggestion: Transformation functionality.

Post by voodoo Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:20 pm

i think it doesnt work cuz of a glitch or coding problem, and it usually happens it most private servers (i think), also the problem where u might d/c if ur looking for skills too long.
voodoo
voodoo

Back to top Go down

New suggestion: Transformation functionality. Empty Re: New suggestion: Transformation functionality.

Post by †ζnҒinity† Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 am

its a bug whereby if u use transformation and combo attack together u will DC the whole server

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Well not the whole server....just everyone on your map...which if it's FM, could be the whole server. xD
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by PapaSmurf Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 am

wow T_T
PapaSmurf
PapaSmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by blueice Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 pm

In alot of servers it works just need to code it right i would but im not a coder lol
blueice
blueice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down