Name: Chow Han Ket
Nickname: Raymond
IGN: Noober
Time Zone: GMT+8

Have you met the requitements?

yes

How long have you played EternalMS?

About 3-4month or more

Please list any other Private Servers you were a GM in.

UberMS and InsideMS.

What do you believe are your good qualities?

I strongly believe in upholding the rules and treating people fairly. I don't tolerate power abuse. I enjoy helping people with many issues, even ones I may not be able to answer. I look at conflicts from a neutral standpoint; I don't take sides.

What do you believe are your bad qualities?

I can be too strict at times. I also have a temper, but I am controlling it.

How many hours per day are you able to play SnailMs?

Over 5 to 6 hours.

What could you contribute to the server that others can't?

Consistent fair treatment of players and equal enforcement of rules. I also look into ks reports and harassment reports a little more than average. Since I enjoy sitting in pvp a lot, I could also bring a halt to spawn killers and any other forms of abuse in pvp.

How would you handle a hacker if you saw one?

Take screen shots and record a video if needed and then ban. Providing evidence that a hacker was actually hacking will prevent them from trying to claim I was abusing my power and prevents them from posting a ban appeal with the chance of getting unbanned.

Please add any extra information which you think will help us decide to choose you =)

I was a GM on a server called UberMS with the currently resigned GM Caleb. He knows my abilities as a GM. I also enjoy hosting events and trying out new ideas. I also decided not to post this app until I spent more time on the server and spent a good amount of time as a moderator on the xat chat, proving that I won't abuse any power given to me. Basically, I wanted to slowly work my way up and prove I'm not going to cause trouble.

heroboooy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: heroboooy gm app

Post by Krysi on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Wrong forum, this isn't EternalMS and it's the wrong app format. I can tell already you're just one of them people that goes around to every server making apps for a GM spot.
Krysi

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by Andii on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 pm

LOL WTF EternalMS ??
gg.
Andii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

heroboooy wrote:Name: Chow Han Ket
Nickname: Raymond
IGN: Noober
Time Zone: GMT+8

Have you met the requitements?

yes

How long have you played EternalMS?

About 3-4month or more

Please list any other Private Servers you were a GM in.

UberMS and InsideMS.

What do you believe are your good qualities?

I strongly believe in upholding the rules and treating people fairly. I don't tolerate power abuse. I enjoy helping people with many issues, even ones I may not be able to answer. I look at conflicts from a neutral standpoint; I don't take sides.

What do you believe are your bad qualities?

I can be too strict at times. I also have a temper, but I am controlling it.

How many hours per day are you able to play SnailMs?

Over 5 to 6 hours.

What could you contribute to the server that others can't?

Consistent fair treatment of players and equal enforcement of rules. I also look into ks reports and harassment reports a little more than average. Since I enjoy sitting in pvp a lot, I could also bring a halt to spawn killers and any other forms of abuse in pvp.

How would you handle a hacker if you saw one?

Take screen shots and record a video if needed and then ban. Providing evidence that a hacker was actually hacking will prevent them from trying to claim I was abusing my power and prevents them from posting a ban appeal with the chance of getting unbanned.

Please add any extra information which you think will help us decide to choose you =)

I was a GM on a server called UberMS with the currently resigned GM Caleb. He knows my abilities as a GM. I also enjoy hosting events and trying out new ideas. I also decided not to post this app until I spent more time on the server and spent a good amount of time as a moderator on the xat chat, proving that I won't abuse any power given to me. Basically, I wanted to slowly work my way up and prove I'm not going to cause trouble.

I'm going to quote it just incase he decides to edit it and be like "What the hell are you talking about?". xD
Krysi

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 pm

dumb fuck person that just does the usual CRTL + C and CRTL + V =='' obviously this guy is a fucktard server jumper

†ζnҒinity†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Locked.

Andrew
Admin

View user profile http://snailms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content