SnailMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vega's GM app

5 posters

Go down

Vega's GM app Empty Vega's GM app

Post by 065211105 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello, to whom it may concern, in this case the one hiring me Very Happy

Without further ado, I shall begin.

Name: My name, in game is Vega; in real life my name is Adam Chan.

Country/Timezone: I currently live in Canada, and currently living in Eastern Standard Time (UTC -5h).

Requirments: I truly believe that I am mature enough; however the decisicon is up to you. Age is not a problem for me. I have also played SnailMS for more than one week and have had GM experiences not only in Maplestory private servers, but also Runescape and W.O.W.

I also solemly swear not to get into any conflicts and argue with others; or may God smite me.

Do I speak proper english?: Of course I do. Don't believe me? Download a piece of my work and read it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFPS7PGW

How old am I?: I am currently 15 years old.

Why do I want to be a GM?: I makes me feel good to do a good deed. Every time I do something good, my heart fills with joy. Being a GM would give me plenty of opportunities to make myself feel good.

How can I help the server?: I can help players or 'noobs' join our server and play happily, rather than grinding on snails for hours not knowing what to do. While at the same time, protect our server from those who wish to break it down.

If someone was hacking right in front of me, I would first warn them. If they are still persistent, I would first take a screenshot then put him in jail. Then immediately ask for assistance from one of the more experienced GMs.

If my GM application was declined, would I quit the server?: No, of course not, being a GM is not everything. If I fail once, I will try again later. Quiting a server because my application was declined is selfish. It also symbolizes that I am just another power hungry troll out there. Now, who like to be a troll?

Experiences: As I said before, I have been a GM on Maplestory private servers, Runescape private servers and World of Warcraft private servers.

Events: Unfourtanetly, I never was allowed to host events on other servers, so I do not know how to host events. However, if you give me a chance, I am willing to learn.

How will I treat others in game: I will treat players with respect. I will guide them through game and be as much help as possible to new and old players. As for other GMs, I will treat them the very same. My Mother and my teacher once told me to "Treat people the way you want to be treated". I have kept this quote with me and I have not strayed from it yet; and I do not intend to.

How often will I be on SnailMS? At the least, three times during business days. Unfourtanetly, I often can not play on Saturdays and Sundays because I have Saturday school, swimming, chores and church to go to. *Note* When I mean i can't play on weekends, I mean i can't play after noon. On the contrary, I can play as much as I want in the mornings.

Why should you pick me?: You should pick me because I am friendly, experienced, and have a lot of respect for other people. You should pick me because I am loyal to this server, and to all that is in it.

I believe we should host more spawning events. Such as NX slimes across the Mapleworld. We can also play a game of "Find the golden egg" Where one egg will be hidden somewhere in Ludibrium, and people have to find it. This is a good game because, it spreads out the SnailMS population out more evenly, oppose to everyone in the FM.

As my application ends here, I hope to wish everyone good luck on SnailMS.

Thank you for taking my application into consideration.

Cordially, Adam Chan (Vega)

Last edited by 065211105 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)

Back to top Go down

Vega's GM app Empty Re: Vega's GM app

Post by DarkThrills Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Nice application. Good luck on becoming a GM. Smile
DarkThrills
DarkThrills

Back to top Go down

Post by 065211105 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by †ζnҒinity† Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 am

i suggest u to put in the names of the servers u have been GMed in. also we don't really care if u have been GMed in runescape servers and WOW servers. they have not much of a link to maplestory. also we can read from this app that ur English is not bad. so we do not really have the need to download one of ur works to read so that we can judge that ur English is good. good luck

†ζnҒinity†

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Good app, I have a question though. Are you the same Vega that was playing in FinalStory? o.O
Krysi
Krysi

https://anilist.co/user/Krysi

Back to top Go down

Post by 065211105 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysi Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Ok, just making sure. :3
Krysi